Monday, October 29, 2007

Sick Boy...


So when we picked Max up on Sunday, he seemed a little warm to me. He did not want to eat anything all evening (except a few crackers that he sucked on and a couple of grapes) He went to bed at 7:00pm which is about an hour-hour and a half early. He woke up at 10:30pm roasting and had a hard time breathing. He had a temp of 102.8. He kept waking up all night about every hour. Monday morning I took him to the doctor and he has Bronchitis. He looks so sad, it breaks my heart. Hopefully he will feel better SOON! (this is the first time he has ever been sick)

2 comments:

  1. oh how SAD! Let me know if you need me to bring you anything from the store... Love you, and Max too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what did Kelly do to him! Bronchitis!- you should really watch who you leave your kids with! Ha Ha, just kidding, I love you Kelly! It is amazing that this is the first time he has been sick. Poor little guy, give him some loves from me!

    ReplyDelete