Sunday, October 28, 2007

Random pictures...

After downloading all the pictures off my camera from this last week I found a few more good memories I didn't share with you all.

Here Max and Pookie are begging Daddy for some of his ice cream. (Max was a little luckier than Pookie)









This is Max playing in the water fountain in front of our apartment. I have never taken him down there to play. It has always turned me off. There is a big sign that says "do not consume the water," but there are kids playing in it all the time and I figured they keep coming back so it can't be that bad. (Now that I think about it, maybe that is where he got sick!!!)


This is Max crawling into Pookie's cage. (I normally keep it in storage and just got it down for our dog sitter.) He thought it was so much fun climbing in and then shutting the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment