Friday, October 5, 2007

The Chapmans

So, I feel like I should "send a shout out" (is that blog lingo?) to my dear friend Jodee. (Jodee is who got me started on this whole blog thing.) Jodee and her family are moving in 2 WEEKS!!! It is a bittersweet subject. It is bitter because Max and I are losing such great friends, but sweet because Ronnie gets to work at a great place, Jodee does not have to manage apartments anymore and the kids will have a HUGE house with a yard to run free in!! (you guys deserve it!!!)

I don't even know where to start when telling you how great of a friend, mom, wife, person Jodee is. (Check out her blog and see for yourself. They are the Chapmans on my friends list) Jodee would do anything for anyone and has!! She is always thinking of other people and thinking of ways to serve them. She is a great listener and so easy to talk to. I could go on and on! She has been a great example to me and I am a better person for knowing her!

Not only have I become very fond of Jodee, Max has found his first true best friend. Max and Beckham are so cute to watch. They are always tackling each other giving each other "loves". They are always so excited to see each other.







Also, I can not write about the Chapmans and not mention Madison. She is the cutest girl and love hanging out with her. She is also a great help with the boys and a wonderful shopping partner!









These pictures are some of the great memories we have of the Chapmans. We will miss you guys so much and can't wait for your FREQUENT visits! :-)
































1 comment:

  1. You guys are the best! we are going to miss you so so much! I have loved hanging out with you this year and will miss our visits. I know that Madison and Beckham will miss you all as well. I think Madison will miss sticking her toung out at Peter and chatting with you about everything under the sun! Bex is really going to miss his buddy max, beign thrown on the big pillow by Peter, and running to you with arms open wide whenever he sees you. You are great friends and I know that we will be keeping in touch a lot- Girls trips, blogs, phone chats, emails etc... somehow we will find a way!

    ReplyDelete