Saturday, October 6, 2007

Although your "heart" may not be in San Francisco...we are!!! So come visit us soon!

I wanted to pay tribute to all our friends and family whom came to visit us in our new city. Having friends and family come visit had not only made us feel loved, but also had made the transition of moving here so much easier. (the other purpose of me posting this, is to get everyone who has come excited to come back and those who have not come extremely jealous of all the fun it is to visit the Novaks. Okay, I am kidding, but I hope it makes you anxious to to pencil in your next vacation to see us!)

Here are all the visitor's who have come so far (in order of when they came)


Peter's parents,
















Dani, Peter's sister,

My sisters and my parents,
















The Harrisons,














The Kirschbaums,
















Karen Kemeny, my cousin

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Max and all his paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked you. Adult conversations...I love girl's night!

    ReplyDelete