Monday, March 9, 2009

3 months...

I love this boy! I can't believe it has already been 3 months.







Solomon,
One of my favorite things to do with you is munch on your neck. You grin from ear to ear and sometimes give mommy a giggle. You are starting to think your big brother is pretty funny. He is the only one that can get you to laugh without tickling you. He loves to give you kisses and show you all his toys. You love to have him around. You had a cold for a little over a month (from about 1 1/2 months old till a couple days ago) and you were such a trooper. It even turned into a small ear infection in your right ear. You rarely complained about the discomfort. You bring a balance into our home with your calm sweet innocence. (Your brother being the crazy one, your dad the silly one and your mom the more serious worrisome one) :) I love you so much!
Kisses,
Mommy
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. 3 months went by so fast! My little Kelsie is already approaching 4 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darling Liz!!!! He is so sweet!!! I don't think I've seen his beautiful smile before. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at little darling ! I want to love on him

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I miss that little smile of his. Tell him Ryder says wassup? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh love this post...so tender:)

    ReplyDelete