Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally...

Well the time has FINALLY come! Tomorrow night I will be checking into the hospital to get things ready to be induced on Tuesday. I am so excited to find out what this little one is (boy/girl). To meet her/him and to just hold and snuggle and kiss her/him! I am anxious to see Max's reaction when he meets his little brother/sister. As much as I hate being pregnant, I am so grateful for the opportunity to give birth. I will never forget the emotion that ran through my entire being the moment I saw Maximo for the first time. It was an emotion that I had never experienced before. I couldn't believe how much love I had for someone I had known for only seconds. I can't wait to experience this emotion again! Only two more day!!!!! We will keep everyone posted. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so exciting!!!!! I cant wait to see pics and hear the story. Good luck. I'm sure everything will go smoothly!!

    Let me know if I can watch Max for you or do anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! The second has been much easier...at least for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! How exciting. Let me know if you need anything. Good luck! I bet Max will love being a big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys! We will be thinking of you! I wish I was closer so I could steal Max and bring you dinner! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quick delivery and reocery to you my dear! and can't wait to see pictures/ name/ etc when you catch your breath! Wish I was there to bring over a transformer for max and some treats for you!

    other liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck!! can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Liz. Hope everything goes smoothly and we can't wait to meet your new little one.

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete