Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Diaper Dilemma Solved!!

I have heard about and even looked into diapers.com but didn't know if it would be worth the hassle of shipping, waiting for the diapers and the cost. I don't know anyone who uses this site so I didn't know how reliable they would be. Anyway, after one of my friends, Jen, commented on my Huggies post and said she has a friend that uses it, I figured I would give it a try. Right now they have a promo for $10 off a $50 purchase and the shipping is free. The prices are comparable to target and they also allow you to use manufacturers coupons. After the $10 off the diapers were tons cheaper then target, costco or wally world. So, after putting my order in yesterday these showed up on my door today!



So I just have to make sure I have 2 days worth of diapers left before ordering! I love when I find things that make my life easier!

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Kristina has used this site too and said how awesome it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love diapers.com! I use it most of the time and get other stuff from there too. I dont think their baby food is a good price but their formula is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny that Marisa remembers that I've used the site. Good memory! Yes, I also love it! The prices are reasonable and the diapers get delivered to your door the next day. It doesn't get much better than that! HA! (o:

    You are getting so close to baby #2. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish someone would have told me that like a year ago but now it's to late. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great. When is the baby due anyway? Hope you are doing well. Send me a note about the baby. I really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of that before! I will have to look into that because diapers are so much (especially now when your buying of two!!) I'll have to look into that! Thanks for what you said on my blog and for you help in watching Harrison! Your awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant believe yo only have 9 days left!!!! i am soo excited for you, i hope all is well and that you guys had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm going to have to check that out! Thanks for the tip Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! I am glad it worked for ya! Anything to make life easier with two kids is always helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys, we need your address to send a christmas card email us at merrillkk@yahoo.com or text Kalun.

    ReplyDelete