Monday, October 27, 2008

Wonderful weekend and doc appt...

1. Friday we had our ward Halloween party. Max had a great time. He loved dressing up and seeing all the other kids dressed up.

2. Saturday, we dropped off Max with our friends Jenny and Chris and went to Peter's work retreat. It was in Healdsburg. We spent most of the time at the spa. We got pedicures, massages and facials. We had such a relaxing time. I have had problems with my back this last month and have had a hard time sleeping, carrying Max, walking, etc. (normal prego stuff) Anyway, the guy that gave me my massage has been doing it for over 25 years and knew exactly how to work out ALL my kinks! I feel like a new person! I forgot how it felt to feel normal. (lets just hope it lasts for a while)

3. I went to the doctor today and I am measuring just right. (this is exciting for me because I always measured big with Max and he was 8 lbs. 8oz.) I am keeping my fingers crossed that this baby will not be as big...or bigger. Also, the baby's head is down! Hopefully it will stay that way and things will kick into gear soon! (but not too soon, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment