Thursday, July 10, 2008

ONe mORe DaY!

I have been waiting for Max's birthday to come for 2 weeks now. He has become crazy about Thomas the train lately and I got him a train table for his birthday. Every morning (for the past two weeks) when he wakes up he says "Thomas, mommy." We have to watch Thomas first thing. Then all day long he asks me to take him to the choo choo store to play with the train tables. When Peter gets home each night, he asks his daddy to build a house for "Molly" and trains out of his duplo blocks. (Molly is one of Thomas' friends. Peter bought Max Molly to hold him over until his birthday.) He takes Molly everywhere and even has to sleep with her. This last week I kept asking Peter if we could pretend that it was his birthday that day so I could give him his present. :)

(Molly's house and one of the trains Peter made Max out of duplos)

Watch now that I think I found the best present for Max and am so excited to give it to him, he will probably end up liking the wrapping paper better! ;)

8 comments:

  1. you are right, bex and max are two of a kind. Don't worry about him not liking it, I said the same thing but he is still playing with his trains on that table every day. I SO wish that we were closer still so that they could play trains together! Happy birthday little Maximo, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. What a present! He will love that. Happy Birthday max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max is going to be so stoked!! I love b-days and other holidays that we can give kids toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, don't worry about him not liking it. He will LOVE it and play with it all the time. Happy birthday Max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Max! I had to let Ashlee know lastnight that he was only turning 2 & not three today. I guess if you compare him to Avie, he looks a lot older. Anyway, wish we were there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Max!! I can't believe he is already 2, what the??? Time flies. I am so excited for him to have his present now so you better post the reaction!! When do you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday MAX-- We miss you guys and I wish we were there for his b-day. I love to bring up are awesome camping trip-it was the best and the stories are even better. I am glad I have someone to share the great memories with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Maximo! Can't wait to see you guys soon! That song was classic! And congrats on the baby! It'll be fun to have kids the same age. - Barrett

    ReplyDelete