Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Max's Birthday



Max started off his day with a car ride with some of his favorite buddies, Tate and Solomon. Kelly (my friend/their mom) was driving back from LA on Wed. and her tire blew out. She had to be towed to the next town (Newman) for her car to be fixed. Her car was
ready on Friday so we gave them a ride. Max loves Tate and Solomon and was asking where they went the remainder of the day.

When we got home Max went swimming and played in the backyard. We later had to run a few errands and then waited for a couple of his friends to come help him eat some cake.

Max LOVED his train table!! He played with it non-stop until 12:00 that night and everyday since. (I have been able to get a LOT of organizing done around the house.) :) Here are a few pictures from the day.

(Peter putting the table together)
Peter and I were up till almost 1:ooAM putting Max's table together. It was like Christmas!! :)




10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Max! He will love that train table for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. max is so cute singing in that first video. we had such a fun time helping him celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun train table. Luke still loves Thomas the train and friends. Happy Birthday Max looks like he had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I have been waiting to hear how it went! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok... so max is a doll. I love it. That video is darling!

    Congrats on the babe!

    Happy Birthday Max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he can sing that song! That's impressive. We had a blast, and thanks to Max for sharing his b-day toys with Jack that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Max had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how big Max is getting, I love his hair! Kalun said you were coming out here soon, we will have to get all the girls together and go out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. K, so Cory saw this picture of Max and was so confused because he totally thought it was him! No joke, we have a baby pic of Cory that looks identical to Max. That leads me to my other question Peter....are you sure Max is yours? Ha ha jk, but seriously crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, did I not comment on this post? I LOVED that video of him singing, he is too much! What a little stud!

    ReplyDelete