Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A couple other things we have been up to...

I went swimming with dolphins...yes that is right. I got to swim with dolphins thanks to my niece Kira. Peter's sister Dani promised our niece Kira that if she graduated high school with a certain GPA or above, then Dani would take her swimming with Dolphins. It just so happened that others wanted to come too. So it turned into a "girls trip." Peter's mom, two sisters, 1 sister-in-law and 2 nieces came. (We missed you Brin!) We had a great time and made some great memories.












After we swam with the dolphins, we rode rides. Max had a great time riding rides with Grandma Novak and Peter took advantage of roller coaster partners (pregnant + roller coaster = not good) We wore ourselves out but had a great time.




















We also went to Santa Cruz with Peter's family. Again, Max loved riding rides with Grandma. He even went on the log ride with a huge drop! I think I was more nervous than he was. After the ride he kept pointing to it saying..."water fall mommy!" I think he was so proud of himself and wanted to do it again.











5 comments:

  1. max's dance is amazing! he looks like he's about to start doing some crazy breakdancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is cracking me up! Where the heck were you? Milkshake? Nice song for the kids to dance to! And that cat needs to take his big head off and watch where he's going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, I love that grandma was the one going on all the rides with him, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, me again! I just showed that video to Bex and he was laughing so hard, I think we watched it like 10 times! He still misses his little buddy!
    What is he getting for his birthday that you can't wait to give him? I should just call you, instead of writing 50 comments, it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodee,

    We were at six flags and he is getting a train table. :) Looks like Bex and Max are two of a kind. (Although I will have to say I am super jealous of Bex' train table...it is amazing!) We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete