Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goodbye "paci"...hello Mickey Mouse!

You know before you actually have kids you see other kids at the mall, grocery store, church, etc. and they or their parents do things that you say to yourself "when I have kids, I/my kids will NEVER do that!"  Well the one thing that bothered me the most is when I would see a 4 year old sucking on a pacifier. I would always say "If they can ask for it, they DON'T need it.  Well, Max is not 4 yet but he is 20 months (and he can ask for it).  I have been telling myself for the last 8 months I am going to get rid of it, but there was always something (like a trip we were going on, Max getting sick, moving, etc)  getting in the way.  Last Thursday night we took his "paci" away.  Hopefully he will forget about it soon! 

 
On a happier note we are taking Max to Disneyland this Friday.  Max loves Mickey Mouse and I am excited to see his reaction when he meets him!  We are headed to LA tomorrow.  Peter has a business meeting on Thursday morning, then it is play, play, play.  We are also going to try to go to the BYU game on Thursday night.  I am sure we will take lots of pictures and have an update when we get back.   

 
 

1 comment:

  1. For FUN! I miss being able to rush down to LA in an instant. Have a safe trip and cheer extra hard for BYU- just for Ronnie. He will be so jelous to know you guys get to be there! And good luck with the paci thing, I know how hard on you it was 8 months ago, I hope this time is a little easier! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete