Monday, August 17, 2009

Relaxing a bit...
















(most of the pictures are self explanatory, except this one! For Max's birthday, I bought some silly string for the kids to have fun with. Well we did not end up giving it to the kids. So I let Max play with it in the back yard. I went outside with him so we did not make a mess indoors. Peter thought it would be funny to try to sneak up on us and get us covered. He soon found out that was a bad idea! I don't think I had an inch of silly string on me!!! lol What a fun time we had getting daddy! Even if we ended up making a mess indoors!!)




It has been very nice to have a few days at home to just relax. Here are a few snap shots from just hanging at our house...

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love the trail of silly string on the floor behind Peter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting SO big! Sol is just as adorable as his big brother. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete