Monday, August 17, 2009

Max's birthday and visit from Grandma Novak

For Max's birthday party we just had some friends over for some grub and cupcakes...and of course a pinata. Thanks for coming everyone and making Max's celebration so much fun!


Okay Kyle, remind me why your tooth fell out at the party? I can't remember...all I know is, this is a great picture!!





Peter's Mom came to visit us for a week. I was able to get so much accomplished while she was here! She was such a great help with unpacking and cleaning! I would still have boxes covering my walls and floors if it weren't for all her help! Thanks so much Gwen! Max and Sol also loved having Grandma around! (if you can't obviously tell in the pictures...Max LOVES his Grandma!)























2 comments:

  1. HaHa I love that she got into the blow up pool with him! What a good grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Maximo! We love you!

    ReplyDelete