Monday, October 13, 2008

Fly Eagles Fly, on the way to vicotry....

Fight, Eagles, fight! Score a touchdown one-two-three
Hit 'em low, hit 'em high,
And watch our Eagles fly
Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory
E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!



















We had a great time at the game! This was a much better experience from our last Eagles game. 1.) They won! 2.) McNabb did not get injured for the rest of the season during this game. 3.) There we so many Eagles fans there. (we were in Philly for the last game we attended, so there were of course lots there too, but to be at an away game and see that much green was fun!) I think the crowd cheering for the Eagles, were just as loud as the 49ers fans. 4.) We paid about half the price for our tickets to this game and still got GREAT seats.

(this is just a bonus of the day...the cowboys lost!) :)


Apple Hill Farms

On Saturday, we took the YW to Apple Hill farms. Not too much exciting happened, but Max had a great time walking Pookie around, going on a pony ride, running through pumpkins and relaxing with Pookie in his stroller. (This was a fun little Apple farm, but I think a little far of a drive for just a few hours.) I did get to enjoy a YUMMY caramel apple! (with caramel, fudge and white chips!)



5 comments:

  1. Go Eagles! Ronnie was totally cheering for the cowboys to loose too! Looks like a fun game and some pretty sweet seats! I am sure Peter was in heaven! Oh, and thanks for another picture of Pookie, it will make Madison's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so lucky, football games are so fun to go to. So I think you costume are ragedy anne and Andy I am probably wrong but its just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture of max and pookie is so adorable! i just love it!

    as for ur costume- still thinking about my guess...

    did max get his package yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. Seeing the pics of the football game and Apple Hill really makes me miss Sacramento. I loved Northern Cal. You look great and I'm so happy to see you are doing so well. I miss you and love you tons. You and MiKell will always be my little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is Jeff....The closest the eagles will ever get to a world championship will be tonight when the Phillies win the 2008 world series. HOW BOUT' THEM COWBOYS!!

    ReplyDelete