Monday, September 15, 2008

Good times with good friends!

Oh how we miss all our friends in San Mateo! Peter and I were so lucky to have found such a great group of friends when we moved to the bay area. Last night the Kings had a farewell party for the Michael's. (not so sad for us, they are moving to Concord!! yay!) It was so great to see everyone. Peter and I were talking about how close knit this group is. Everyone, as different as they are, are still the best of friends. They are the kind of friends you could call anytime and count on being there for you. Max had a great time seeing all his old buddies too. Thanks so much Kristina and Tom for opening your house up to all of us! (sorry about the mess) :) It was so much fun.




(sorry this was only about half the people there...I am bad about remembering to get my camera out until the very last minute!)

4 comments:

  1. yay! I am so glad you guys came, and I am so glad we are moving closer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! We miss those guys too! It was great to see pictures. Are you going to be in the same ward as the Michaels again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you guys too. I thought we had a close knit group in Vegas. I know it's been like 2 yrs, but I'm still getting over you guys moving...but I see you've replace us rather efficiently. P.S. I like the name Quincey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melyna- no one could ever replace you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete