Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag...I'm it.

Marriage Tag





1. What is his name? Peter

2. Who eats more? I probably do right now

3. Who said "I love you" first? Peter. I didn't tell him back right away and he said I could not have a kiss until I told him back. Lets just say it didn't take me much longer. ;)

4. Who is taller? Peter

5. Who is smarter? Peter (I think he is the smartest person I have ever met)

6. Who is more sensitive? me

7. Who does the laundry? me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Peter

9. Who pays the bills? we both do

10. Who cooks more? neither of us really cook...but Peter can grill like no other!

11. What meals do you cook together? if we did cook, I am sure we would have a couple

12. Who is more stubborn? Peter ;)

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? me (that is what makes Peter more stubborn) haha

14. Who has more siblings? Peter (he has 4 I have 3)

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we both do, depending on the subject (he mostly does)

16. What do you like to do together? vacation, watch tv and play with Max

17. Who eats more sweets? me

18. What is his guilty pleasure? me...ha ha

19. How did you meet? dancing...he claims I couldn't resist his moves :) (he was right)

20. Who asked who out first? Peter

21. Who kissed who first? Peter

22. Who proposed? Peter

23. His best features? smile and butt

24. What is his greatest quality? sense of humor and love for Max

25. Tag: Jodee and Tara B.

4 comments:

  1. cute! i love hearing people's answers to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am pretty bad about these tag things, I will do my best, I already have one lined up that Madison is supposed to do, maybe this will get my butt in gear! Speaking of butts, I think our answers for number 23 will be the same- or maybe not, his grandma reads our blog- we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you guys! You have such a great profile. These tag things are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!

    ReplyDelete