Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our past two months...

We have had such a busy two months...

First to further celebrate Peter's birthday, Max and I took him to Santa Cruz. It was a beautiful day. (It was in the 90's!!) It was so nice to sit on the beach and relax. Peter and Max had so much fun riding the rides together. Peter has turned Max into a little dare devil. Every time they would go fast Max would yell really loud and put his hands in the air.



















Then my sister Monica, her family and parents came to visit us over spring break. We tried to stay busy the whole time. We went to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Jungle Fun, Santa Cruz, played Guitar Hero, played at the park and lots of picnics out in the back yard. I hope they had as much fun as Max and I did! We miss you guys so much. Max still talks about you guys!!


























































After my sister and her family left our friends Janie and James came to visit for the weekend. It had been a while since we had seen them. We always have a great time hanging out with them. Janie was also nice enough to do my hair on her vacation. (Thanks again!!)
















I also became very acquainted with this...

5 comments:

  1. Seriously? Is he potty training already? What a stud! You guys look amazing and it is so great to get an update. Sounds like you have been busy- but busy having fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...does that mean your pregnant or potty training? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed the little counter thing on the side...CONGRATS! I'm 14 weeks along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liz...I'm really sorry about the morning sickness! It's awful! It does look like you have been having a blast away from the toilet though. I can't believe how grown up Monica's kids are!!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the pics of little Maximo! You guys are in a beautiful place! I'm excited that Jeanine is due about one month after you! - Barrett

    ReplyDelete