Friday, November 2, 2007

uh-oh...

Just a small glimpse of how my day was yesterday...
This was preceded by Max climbing up on our bookshelf, falling, hitting his front tooth, lip and nose. (he got a bloody mouth and nose) Then this was followed by a HUGE diaper blowout. I bought Huggies last time I got diapers because they were on sale. I will never do that again. Huggies are like thongs on him! Almost every stinky diaper...he leaks. Anyways, this all happened within 20 minutes of each other.
On a side note...Peter told me yesterday that Max looks like Bill Cosby in that sweater. What do you guys think. I personally love the sweater.

4 comments:

  1. The sweater is adorable, byut very Cosby-esque. I am sorry you had such a bad 20 minutes, but it was really funny to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Peter - the sweater definitely channels Bill Cosby. However, Bill Cosby is an incredibly talented, wealthy man who appreciates pudding - Max could dress like someone much worse!

    Incidentally, Max looks cute in anything and everything you put him in - he's a gorgeous child! (He and Gemma will have beautiful children!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, even though the shirt does look a little Bill Cosby, it doesn't matter cause Max can pull it off. He's a stud no matter what he's wearing! And I am sure it goes great with the green crocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the sweater too! Of course, it does look awfully cute on Max!

    It's a good thing Andrew and Max don't get together too often, cause I can only imagine the mess they could make together!

    ReplyDelete