Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I have been Tagged

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Title Searcher/Escrow Assistant
2. Burger King...NOT a burger flipper...an "order taker" in which you have to have mad computer and customer service skills :-)
3. JC Penney pricing associate
4. and the best one of all....MOM!

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Boston, MA
2. Sand Springs, OK
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. San Francisco, CA

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. The View
3. Oprah
4. Ellen

4 Vacations I've Been On:
1. Hawaii...twice :-)
2. Disney World
3. San Diego
4. Washington-Seattle and Victoria Island

4 Favorite Dishes:
1. Manicotti
2. French Onion Soup (just lately, I have been craving Mimi's soup)
3. Alice Springs Chicken at Outback (no bacon)
4. Queensland Salad at Outback (again no bacon)

4 Places I'd Like To Be:
1. On our cruise we are going on in January
2. In a cabin with Peter and Max somewhere away from everything
3. At my parents
4. At the spa

Tag:
1. Jodee
2. Kristina
3. Melissa
4. Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Kind of random, I know...I accidentally ran across your blog through my friend Lisa Stillman (a friend link to one of your friend's links...)Anyway, I saw Peter and Liz Novak, and I thought, "Hmmm... (going into the far reaches of my brain) I know that name Peter Novak. I went to school with one. And, honestly, how many can there be?" So I clicked on your link, and yes. I went to Jr. High with him. Go Crusader Questies! :) What I remember is that I always thought he was very nice person. So, I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see good things happening to good people. You have a lovely family. Okay, now I'll leave you alone. :)

    ReplyDelete